The straight-forward layout and operation of the MR-C makes it the ideal water purification system for nursing homes, educational facilities and residential buildings. Hydroponic growers will benefit from the purified low TDS water when mixing nutrient solutions. Aquarium wholesalers, retail shops and saltwater aquarists need high-purity nitrate, phosphate and heavy metal-free water for corals and sensitive fish. Wherever large quantities of high purity water are needed, the APEX MR-C reverse osmosis filtration system will do the job.
- Commercial-grade reverse osmosis filtration system for apartment buildings, office complex, restaurants and food preparation operations.
- Ideal for medical offices, laboratories, schools, aquariums and hydroponic growing operations.
- 5-micron 20 polypropylene pre-filter removes sediment, rust and other debris while extending the life of the filter cartridges
- ODP high efficiency carbonator motor
- High-efficiency TFC reverse osmosis membranes removes up to 99% of water contaminants like lead, nitrate, fluoride and mercury
- Removes salts, minerals and algae-promoting nutrients
- Includes high-pressure booster pump for maximum output
- Automatic low-pressure cut-off sensor to protect booster pump.
- Manual on/off switch
- Pre-filter pressure gauges
- Concentrate & Permeate flow meters
- Turn-key operation and easy installation onto existing plumbing
- Designed and built in the USA
Lead time is 10 Business Days