MR-1050 Advanced Alkaline Mineral Countertop Filter
● Enhance your water's pH level with minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, providing you with the healthy benefits of alkaline water.
● Effectively removes up to 99% of chlorine and reduces chloramine, pesticides, benzene, radon, VOCs, lead, iron, mercury, sediment, hydrogen sulfide, foultaste & odor and other impurities commonly found in tap water.
● Removes foul tastes & odors to improve the taste of the water, making it more refreshing and enjoyable to drink.
● No need to drill holes or hire a plumber. Simple twist-on installation. Fits most standard faucets with a 55/64" thread. Comes with four additional faucet adapters. If none of the adapters fit your faucet, APEX EXPRT technical support will try to diagnose and provide additional adapters to complete your installation.
● Compact and portable, making it perfect for travel, small kitchens, apartments, homes, dorms, RVs and anywhere a faucet is available.
● Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA with high-quality parts and components that comply with NSF/ANSI standards, ensuring that you're getting the best quality water filtration system possible.
● Long-lasting and cost-effective, with a filter lifespan of up to 4-6 months. (This may vary based on the quality of the feed water)
NOTE: This system does NOT lower TDS or PPM readings. If TDS or PPM removal is desired, a reverse osmosis filter system is required.