APEX MR-1060 Advanced Alkaline Countertop 2.0
- Healthy, essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium are added to enhance the water's pH level to alkalinity.
- Effectively removes up to 99% of chlorine and reduces chloramine, pesticides, benzene, hydrogen sulfide, radon, sediments, and heavy metals such as lead, iron, mercury, and other impurities commonly found in tap water, while restoring the natural balance of minerals, resulting in improved water quality for consumption.
- Improves the taste of the water, making it more refreshing and enjoyable to drink.
- No need to drill holes or hire a plumber. Simple twist-on installation. Fits most standard faucets with a 55/64" thread. Comes with four additional faucet adapters. If none of the adapters fit your faucet, APEX EXPRT technical support will try to diagnose and provide additional adapters to complete your installation.
- The easy-to-remove, pull-up cover design and twist-off cartridge, make the system's maintenance a simple process.
- With its sleek and compact design, this countertop system can fit any kitchen or home and does not take up much space. It is ideal for travel, RVs, apartments, homes, dorms, and anywhere a faucet is available.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA with high-quality parts and components that comply with NSF/ANSI standards, ensuring that you're getting the best quality water filtration system possible.
- No longer need to carry heavy cases of water bottles. One filter cartridge can last up to 1 year. (This may vary based on the quality of the feed water). The MR-1060 is for municipal water only. Do not use with well water.
NOTE: This system does NOT lower TDS or PPM readings. If TDS or PPM removal is desired, a reverse osmosis filter system is required.