MR-2034 Under the Sink 4 Stage Ultra Filtration System, 0.01 Micron
- Uses a sediment filter, granular activated carbon, and an ultra filter (UF) with a 0.01-micron rating to remove particles that are too small for standard filtrationmethods, making it a more effective way to purify water.
- Removes foul taste and odors, sediments, chlorine, chloramine, pesticides,benzene, radon, VOCs, and other harmful chemicals.
- Effectively removes bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants from your water supply.
- Retains beneficial minerals for a healthier drinking experience.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA with high-quality parts and components that comply with NSF/ANSI standards, ensuring that you receive a reliable and long-lasting product.
- Designed to be compact, so it can easily fit under your sink or in any other small space without taking up too much room. No tank required.
- Incredibly easy to install and maintain, thanks to the twist-off cartridges and color-coded push-in connections.
- An affordable alternative to bottled water, saving you money in the long run while also reducing your carbon footprint.
- Lead-free, sleek designer faucet included.
Note: This system does not reduce TDS. To reduce TDS, a reverse osmosis system is required.