Tired of Buying Bottled Water?
APEX Reverse Osmosis to the Rescue!
Americans are drinking more water than ever. According to a survey conducted by the Beverage Marketing Corporation, from 2000 through 2015 consumption of bottled water rose by 120%. Bottledwater.org found there are many reasons for this trend including:
- Wanting to reduce sugar intake
- Cutting calories
- Losing weight
- Reducing cavities in children
- Natural lifestyle
One of the major concerns has been the quality of drinking water. News reports of lead contamination, leaking underground gasoline storage tanks, industrial pollution and distrust of additives like chlorine and fluoride have led many to
question the purity of their well and municipal water supplies. Buying bottled water is expensive. Business Insider calculated that bottled water is costing you about 2,000 times more per gallon that what you pay for tap water. The good news is you don’t have to buy expensive bottled water to enjoy safe, refreshing water right at home or when you are on the go. An APEX reverse osmosis system makes purified water that often rivals what you are drinking from those expensive bottles!
What is an APEX reverse osmosis filtration system?
Let’s look at the APEX MR-6051 UV Ray Disinfectant Reverse Osmosis system. This omplete water purification system combines the benefits of reverse osmosis filtration with ultraviolet disinfection, making it the most effective water purification system in its class. The MR-6061 has five different stages of water filtration plus a final ultraviolet disinfection unit to create pure, safe drinking water. Here’s how it works:
- The pre-filter removes tiny particles of rust, sand, mineral scale and even insect parts that contaminate the water supply.
- Water passes through two solid block activated carbon filter cartridges that remove chlorine, tastes, odors, carcinogens, pesticides and industrial chemicals.
- Next, the water is forced through the spiral-wound reverse osmosis membrane that removes heavy metals, nitrate, salts and dissolved solids. Even parasite cysts (Cryptosporidium and Giardia) are removed by the membrane.
- The water gets a final polishing by flowing through a granular activated post-filter that removes all traces of tastes and odors.
- The last stage exposes the water to disinfecting ultraviolet light, killing harmful microbes like bacteria, cysts, viruses, mold and algae.
After passing through the filtration system your water will be free of chemical and biological contaminants including:
- Bad tastes and odors
- Heavy metals like lead, copper and cadmium
- Volatile organic compounds like benzene and gasoline
- Carcinogenic disinfection byproducts (THMs)
- Sulfates and chlorides
- Bacteria, mold and parasites
Immediate benefits of an APEX reverse osmosis filter
In addition to protecting you and your family’s health from heavy metals and chemical contamination you’ll notice these immediate benefits:
- Water tastes clean and refreshing
- Fill your own water bottles for pennies
- No musty odors
- No chlorine smells
- Coffee and tea tastes better
- Health and sports drinks dissolve quickly and taste better
- Coffee makers last longer (no damage cause by mineral scale)
- Clear ice cubes
- Prepared foods will taste better (FineCooking.com)
- No more struggling with heavy jugs or cases of water bottles
Installation is easy!
APEX reverse osmosis filtration systems are easy to install. The installation kit includes everything you need. Unfiltered tap water is fed into the filter system. Clean, purified water is saved in an under-counter storage tank. Use the decorative pure water faucet to dispense water for drinking, beverages, pets and cooking. Your unfiltered regular faucet water can be used for cleaning, washing dishes, etc. If you would like assistance selecting the right reverse osmosis system, just give us a call. Our APEX support team is ready to help.